Mary Jane Shoes for School Uniform – Affordable, Durable, and Supportive
Have you been looking for a pair of Mary Jane shoes that your child can wear to school? Are you having a hard time finding a Mary Jane shoe that fits the shape of your child’s feet and at the same time complies with the school uniform? Some schools have a stricter uniform policy when it comes to which types of Mary Jane shoes children can wear in terms of color and style. I am going to show you a list of the best Mary Jane shoes for school uniform that can fit different foot shapes.
Pro Tip: If you’re pressed for time you can jump directly to the selection of the best Mary Jane shoes for school uniform.
Do Your Kids’ Mary Jane Shoes Need to Be Made of a Specific Color?
Most schools require Mary Jane shoes to be made either of a black or brown color. The Mary Jane school shoes that I recommend are made out of leather and they are available in black, brown, and navy.
What Makes the Mary Jane Shoes I Recommend Ideal for Back to School?
The Mary Jane shoes that I recommend are made out of leather, provide a supportive outsole, firm heel counter, and have extra padding around the heels to prevent blisters. Let me help you visualize the features that the Mary Jane Shoes that I recommend provide:
- Extra Padding around the Ankles: This feature helps increase comfort and prevent the formation of blisters around this area. Take a look at the image below for better visualization purposes:
- Memory Foam Insoles: Many children love how soft these shoes feel and how they mold to their foot shape. Memory foam shoes help to evenly distribute the child’s body’s weight, allowing a more comfortable walking and running experience.
- Non-Marking Outsole: Several school dress codes require that children wear shoes with non-marking outsoles.
- Supportive Outsole: This feature helps cushion and support your child’s feet when walking or running around at school.
- Firm Heel Counter: To support and protect your child’s heels and ankles. The heel counter is the back part of the shoe and you should always press on it and make sure it feels firm and sturdy. Take a look at the image below to visualize where the heel counter of the shoe is located.
Back to school is our busiest season of the year, and I have tested several different Mary Jane shoe styles. There is one specific style that is parents’ favorite as it’s affordable, supportive, and durable. Disclosure: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases.
Mary Jane Shoes for School Uniform
The Mary Jane that I recommend can fit children with medium, wide, or extra wide feet, so make sure that you choose your child’s foot width accordingly. Take a look at the description below the image of the shoe to check what specific foot shape that particular style can accommodate.
How to Order the Correct Shoe Size Online
Most local shoe stores have been closing down even before COVID, so I came up with a system that helps families retrieve their child’s exact foot length and shape from home.
Are There Any Other Mary Jane Shoe Choices Available?
Here you can access a larger selection of Mary Jane shoes for back-to-school.
If you are looking for a different back to school shoe don’t hesitate to contact me and I will provide you with different shoe recommendations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should Kids Wear Socks with Mary Jane Shoes?
I strongly advise you to have your child wear socks with her Mary Jane shoes. Socks act as a barrier between feet and the shoes, preventing the buildup of bacteria inside the shoes as well irritation and infection.
Let me know if you have any questions about these Mary Jane shoes in the comment section below.